see through me

Thursday, November 30, 2006

bad day!!

ok i know that writing the 2nd post for my blog it suppose to be good and fun... but nope.. To tell you the truth i have a very,very bad day.. Starts off my day with kind of like arguin with my mum than my sister.. Well just say that these 2 people are never satisfied with me.. no mattar how.. But nvm about that..

2nyte there's gona b a so called kenduri at my house so imagine how busy it is at my house.. I am so tired and cant describe how angry, stress, and hungry i am.. But think positive in the end all of it's going to pay's off. huh?.. I always remind myself to always stay positive and stay calm no mattar how big problems and challengers that just come to me..

I'm just hoping 2nyte will be a great event or kenduri.. and hope that in the future I could control my anger.. not anger but feelings.. not let my feelings control me as i say it.. Well gtg.. i cant believe that i still have time to write my blog.. HAHAHA... was that suppose to be a laugh.. what the hack!.. laugh makes people happy.. and also smile.. so bye..

-freshmen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home