see through me

Saturday, December 02, 2006

'kenduri doa selamat'

hey hey!!.. Well the other day i wrote sumin that seems was a night b4 the big event.. Well that nught turn out to be great.. Despite the fact that i offered myself to b a waiter and had to help my mum.. But it was worth it.. there sum photos that i taken during the kenduri..

That is a photo wit my neice.. Syahira.. Yes she can sometimes be a pan in the ass.. But i love her.. Remember syira ur uncle here loves u.. *muah*....

Ok.. Well that photo was b4 the kenduri.. And kind of bored really at that tym.. But my neice bug me to take a photo with her.. so i did.. The funny thing that night there were tonez of ppl around my house and it was very hard to find my mum and dad.. Even i cant find my bro or sis.. DARN PEOPLE.. But.. here's the best part.. One of my bro came back from london.. And its about time he came back.. so during that night everyone work together.. And its kind of nice to see all my brother and sister working together.. But the horrible part is we had to clear the place up, wash the dishes.. and was so tired that sum of us went crazy.. But what the heck.. The word that i like to use 4 this event is reunited.. reunited with my brothers, sisters and parents.. Hey nobody can buy that.. well.. catch u l8er.. i'll write more inthe future.. bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home