see through me

Saturday, December 02, 2006

the place that i call kampung...

Well.. I live in a place where I call my home sweet home and my kampung to be.. Which is kayangan hieghts.. A place where nobody knows, nobody sees, or nobody would want to know where it is.. It is situated near shah alam, near subang or near kota damansara... I luv this place.. u wanna know y?.. just take a look at the photos.. =)



Well this is view from my room... Behind there, thats my neighbours house.. Basically everytime i wake up i have the sunny, yellow sunshine shine ryte at my face that makes my eyes go blurry.. which is not nice..


Ok this is not during the evening, this is not during rain tym but its during morning tym.. init it lovely.. =p

now this is during evening.. Luv how the clouds combines with scenary...perfect..

Well thats it.. basically im not gona show more than that.. Just those three.. Say i luv this place.. Its very unique.. and cant get it anywhere else in K.L. or Shah Alam.. hehehe..

1 Comments:

Blogger hwen said...

Faisal, the clouds in the 3rd picture reminds me of Wushu, the small lil' dragon in the Disney movie Mulan, haha!

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home