see through me

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

eve of merdeka!!..

well.. Let say that while everyone well some of my friends are having a blast.. Cause they just finish their spm, me and others who are taking economics are still sitting for the exam.. Tmrw will be the last paper and of course and yes they will be a huge mega explosive party at my school.. Sum of me and my buds have decided to do sumin amazing and sumin that no one would think of.. We gonna put fire works, hand some of our mates shirt on the flag poll, and write our names in capital letters on a huge wide strecth wall.. Innit the best way to end our school life.. HAHAH...

aNd yes i cant believe that I have time to write my blog.. Well tmrw i sjust paper 1 economics and i think its no biggy.. Todays paper were a bit tough and were abit easy.. But dunno.. It all ends up on a peace of light brownish paper that has these a's. b's or wateve on it.. so we see how it goes.. and ah ha, even so this is lyk the eve of merdeka but still it feels like merdeka already.. Tonight is just like playing around and get serious tmrw.. well gtg.. going starbucks.. hehehe.. haha.. dargh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home