see through me

Thursday, December 07, 2006

merdeka!!!

Heloo again.. well yes merdeka!!.. weepee.. Feels very free and no worrys.. Today was the end of my high school life and also end of all distraction that made me had a bad high school life. To tell you the truth I've been trying so hard to put this act on this face so that no one would knew who I was or what I was.. Am I going to do it again?.. I dont know.. Probably NOT!!.. but it depends on how it goes. One thing for sure you cant perdict the future on how it goins to end or begins. Only god knows. We can only plan and imagine but in the end some of the things that we plan, plans out to be fine but some of them end up being a disaster. So today I finish high school. Hard to describe how I feel.. IS IT BECAUSE THERES NOTHING TO MISS ABOUT!!!..

One thing for sure I'm going to miss things that relater me to my life, things that are memorable and courage me to do something more in life.. For 4 years me being in this school which is called smk bukit jelutong or smkbj my life have been ups and downs but most of it is down.. Do I need to be angry over it I dont know. If I would want to tell anyone on how I feel it doesn't really matter. Cuase nobody cares abit about me or what ever. Well here's the thing another thing that makes me a better person i think is that me being a head prefect for 4 years.. Despite the fact that the school was establish like in 2003 so I was lucky enough to be the pioneer through out my years in this school.. Being a head prefect oh god.. People might think of it as a ticket to success or ticket to fame and popular.. If anyone think of that well get out of my way cause your dead wrong. If a leader who is commited to his or her work it means that fame, popular, richness, or anything else means nothing to them. Only work, the student, the teachers, the school is on his or her mind.. Me, well one thing that I regret was not having time for myself. Maybe is my fault for not doing the things that I want or maybe I was so stuck with my work I didn;t had time for anything. But I cant go on and say to myself that Its my fault. When you hold a position especially a big postition make sure you do it wisely and put your love into it. Cause in the end it pays off..

Books on my table and everywhere else are been kept in a box.. YeePee.. Wow never felt so happy for doing it.. Imagine 4 weeks of exam is like shit and tiring. I also wanted to puke over it.. Sick and tired of this words and definitons.. YUCKY!!!... haha I sound like a girl now..

-remind myself to never do that again!!!!-

Tmrw i'm going out as always.. Well is better to go out rather then staying home... My mum doesnt mind.. this part i like.. Cause my mum and dad gave me the freedom to do whatever i want as long that i dont LANGGAR the law.. hahaha.. Well I got another 4 weeks b4 i head off to somewhere.. Well to tell you the truth I really cant wait.. Waited for a very long time to do something adventures.. Hoping to learn new things and getting new friends.. Hoping to find one that understand me and u know can be a PAL or a mate to me.. no matter a guy or a girl.. well i gtg.. I'll write more tmrw..

SEE YA!!!!

'life is just one damned thing after another'
Elbert Hubbard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home