see through me

Friday, December 08, 2006

u dont know me

Hey there.. I'm feeling very tense and very moody.. Just cant find the reason why?.. Maybe its because i'm just to tired and i'm getin cranky.. Or maybe i'm just thinking to much.. I dunno.. I should get over this, I cant believe that a guy like me could end up being a person who is still thinking about the past.. While in the other hand i should just 4get about it..

I'm like so angry, tired and many more that I wish that I could just scream or just jump off a plane and do sumin that can make my mind go free.. One thing for sure, One thing that bugs me is that how a person can just 4get u just like that!.. One thing that I learned is that U cant put ur trust in2 someone so much cause in the end it will just end up being nothing.. I have a problem of trusting people.. Hahaha.. Jap why am i laughing.. But again I tried and put my trust and believe into someone for the past many years but in the end people just ignore me or dont give a damn about me.. I must remind u that I'm a very serious person that I cant even tell anything to a person and the only way that I can is through this blog.. So I must warn you that I can get abit 'wooshy' over it..

Continue with the blog, Every single little or big thing that I do seems is just an entertainment for people or just for helping people but getting people to remember u or appreciating u back NA!!... I dont think so.. For the past years I duno maybe this year 2006 or last year or couple month back I cant believe there would be someone who is close to me but end up lying behind my back.. Well I cant take it when people lying behind my back or talking behind my back cause it seems rude and not a true friend or so whateva.. For me if I found that someone lied to me I'll be really really angry.. I rathar them telling infront of me..

I've seen people come to me and be close to me so that in the end they could the thing that they want.. Well they did get what they want.. But Me being a person who is being push around no not again.. No never in my life again.. I've had it with people who change and become a different person or people who change to become better but found out that they are still the same, I had it with rich, snobish, fucking brats.. I had it with people who doesnt need to be help.. Esp those who think that they have done nothing wrong.. Bull shit i tell you.. I had it with everything.. Its better off for me to be a different person meaning by a better person so that I could learn more about life and become more meatured.. I'm gona start a new life where nobody will know my name and could live somewhere far away from here.. Cause to tell you the truth i've had it with people who cakap tak bikin and janji kosong all that crummy stuff...

well gtg... i'll write something more next tym...

-After I'm dead I'd rather people ask why I have no monument than Why i have one-

Cato the elder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home