see through me

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

what a day

Monday isn't it today.. No wonder people hate monday.. I'm starting to hate it aswell.. Imagine this I had to wake up like 5 am on a school holiday jap I've finish my high school so should I say school holiday.. Nvm.. Well got up at 5 am had to go to the american embassy to go 4 this interview for my visa.. Well its for a good cause anyway waking up at 5 am.. So wen to the us embassy waited in a que.. Wasnt that long but for heaven sake bloody hell the lady that was incharged in the guard house was pathetic, bloody sombong and garang.. But never mind she's just a mam.. HAHAH..

So got in to the embassy.. As always there will always be a picture of george w. bush.. A man with full of tricks up his sleeves.. But hey he is talented in some ways u know.. Was kind of shock to see that there was actually nothing in that big, security building.. I duno I just went to the visa application area but i dunno what about the rest.. So heres the best part, speaking to an american really makes my head went really open wide and really wanna talk to that person really much.. Maybe its how they talk that makes me wanna tlk more..

So after all this dally stuff i went back home.. Oh boy I was tired.. I couldnt really stand for like another minute after that.. Well basically nowdays i really cant get up late.. If i sleep at 3 i etend to wake up at like around 6.30.. Then cant go to sleep.. I'm weird I know.. well I dunno what else to say.. But this is what i;m goin to do.. The next blog that I'm going to write is about my prefects..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home