see through me

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

partenrship and friendship


Hey there.. If ur in smkbj and if u c this people u might think omg i hate them so much or I would never ever want to be them or these are the worst people I ever seen in my entire life.. Well Get a great look at them cause these are the people who help the school, run the school, 'konon' protect the student and help the student.. Get a better look and I mean it cause some of them are not going to be in that school anymore.. As you can see these are the prefects from the begining of the school satrts.. Actually not really but some of them are..

It might be weird me writing about this but I use to work with them, use to be their boss.. So now I can call myself TUN.. hahaha.. stop day dreaming faisal.. Ok back to the story.. I've work my butt off working with them. Being a leader among elite, rich, complaining, some snobish, and well treated student is very hard.. I had to do everything so that I can make evryone happy.. Maybe i'm complaining ryte now but to tell you the truth I loved it.. I dont know why.. Now you can call me weird.. Cause it is weird for liking somthing that makes an individual go crazy..

Lets get back to the story.. As you all know I'm going to write something about my prefects good and bad about them.. Let me start with the form 3 prefects.. Having a young, talented and also annoying brat can be such a pain.. Some of them are very serious at what they do, while some of them are abit snobish, too snobish.. Theres only one thing that sometimes makes me feel so bengang and upset with them is that they never seem to believe in them self or want to prove something. Despite the fact that they are really smart, but when it comes to social and motivation belief in themself no offence but it sucks.. Hate me all you want but this is how i run my life i run my life by being honest and always tell the truth and what i feel.. Cause one friend teach me about life which is always tell the truth and never keep things inside and be open.. So gotta thank that person one day.. Back to the story.. If u guys which i mean is the form 3 prefects please believe in urself and faith.. U have lots of challenges and gaps that u need to overcome and be brave.. other than that my prefects who r now use to be in form 3 who r now goin to be in form 4 well everything is perfect but believing in urself i cant see it.. Always scared and to shy to show ur true colours..

Now the form 4... WELL, WELL, WELL.. ah!! theres alot of well there.. A bunch of student who give me lots of problems but stand out to be the bunch of student that has lots of dreams and never to scared of being themself or against people.. They believe in what they believe.. They trust their instict.. Which in the end turn out to be wright.. There are some of them who are really to egoish but not that egoish.. Cause if they want to be so ego and stubborn to me think again.. cause if they do that i'll make sure that they shut up.. hahaha.. From what i feel even so they are senior to be but I seriously need to remind them that learn and think about urself first b4 u go on talking about others.. This habbit has been going on since 2003.. These humans in form 4 are totally bunch of rumours.. Dun go and talk about others with out any facts or details.. If u r reading this form 4 prefects remember that u need tighten up some screw b4 u go 2 school next year... N b prepared..

Last but not least, THE FORM 5 PREFECTS.. let me start with the bad stuff about them.. Well heres the thing when form 5 are the seniors and the same age as everyone u will start to imagine how egoish, stubborn, rude people among them.. Dont deny it.. I've seen it.. And i've seen some of them come to me and asking for help.. The form 5 prefects are hard to negotiate..
Semua nak tunjuk terrerla, nak tunjuk hebatla.. But theres this other part which they etend to like be like its ok with me, its fine by me, or taknak ckp langsung.. shish.. like bunch of baby.. I sometime dont understand why is it that they want to follow some of the footsteps like the juniors.. This is the other thing they r abit childish, still with there dream land of playing a fool..
Well enough about the bad stuff, let me tell u the good stuff abou them.. Well for me the form 5 are partnership and also friendship.. wIth these people who r am i today.. But to tell u the truth na I dun need there help.. hahahah.. If u need any help or anything u can count on them they will try n help u but it takes time.. Maybe to someone.. but the others they will do it for u really fast.. When it comes to doing like task or any work they'll do it..

these are some of the photos of the prefects..






















these are some photos from this year...

have fun with everything that u do in life.. achieve ur goal and dun b afraid of being urself..

-memories that is being kept in the heart will last longer-
'faisal'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home