see through me

Thursday, December 14, 2006

cant sleep

aiyo!!... Its like 5.00 am n I still cant sleep.. I slept like around 2.30 and now look at what i'm doing typing down my blog.. PURF!... I just had this night mares that seems to happen to me in reality before.. and it doesnt seems to be nice at all.. I have this atitude of hate getting into a fight with people or making people sad or miserable.. I just dont like it..

Is it good to change to an another person?.. I know for sure I wont do that.. but I need to change one thing in me which is not to be panas baran or getting in2 fights.. I know that u might be thinking that I'm a trouble maker or something well just say that a little bit..

Enough about that, let see what am I goin to do today.. hmph!!..

5.00am- blog

7.00am- coffee

7.30-internet

9.00am-bath

9.15am-research (i know werid huh)

10.00am-internet

12.00am- KLCC

-------- untill i dunno what time cause i'm gona be there very long.. =p..

emm.. guest i;m going to KLCC ALONE as always.. everyone is busy.. so guest i'll just go to KLCC and get some books at kinokuniya.. well gtg.. byee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home