see through me

Saturday, December 16, 2006

high and dry...

As we all know time passes so fast that you wish that it would slow down abit and enjoy the moment.. but it aint gonna happen, We just have to enjoy every single bit of it while you can. Imagine today is already saturday, then 7 days after that is another saturday..


Today, Well I went and sent my bro off back to London.. Sad.. But gotta get use to it.. Its really hard letting go the person that is close to you.. Esp in my condition my brother.. He is brother that will stand up for you and always give you faith and believe.. BUT sometime can be a pain in the ass.. hahaha..


enough about that.. Nowdays i'm having trouble sleeping, I just dont know why but I just cant..
My mind are abit 'stoke' , Imagine sleeping around 4.30 and wake up at 6.. Purf!!.. reallt 'stoke'.. Im just weeks off to America.. am I prepared yet I dunno.. Someone help me.. Being an ambassador to a big organisation means hard work.. I gotta know everything about Malaysia.. The culture, people, and bla bla... Damn kena baca lagi.. If anyone ask me when am I going to America I wont tell them yet cause I dont want to.. heheh..

k gtg.. take care.. bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home