see through me

Monday, December 18, 2006

sunday that never seem to end!!...

1.18 am on a monday... EXCUSE ME!!.. Oh gosh I really need to get some help on my sleeping problem.. Let c what did I do today.. Oh ya.. I'm so happy to say that I pass my bloody ujian komputer.. METRO DRIVING ACADEMY SHIT!!.. hey the font font colour matches the name..
Well I lulus my test and now I can really focus on my america ambassador thingy.. Oh ya forgot to mention that I had to wait like around 3 hours in a small fucking room just to wait for my name to be called and to be seated for the test I mean like HELO!!!.. I payed like a grand sumin and you want me to wait.. No offence I dun mean to be or sound like a brat but Base on the fact that I had to wait for the transport for already an hour an a half and then I had to wait like 3 hours to be seated I mean dun YOU think its lame.. Its CRAP!!!!!!!..


aiya I mean add someomore computer for heaven sake.. People pay you alot of money to give more benefits and 'kesenangan' to people k.. SHISH.. HUmanS nowdays such a lame and not using their heads..

Today I bought meself a new camera NIKON L3.. kind of slick and cool.. I mean hey getting a camera at the price of 750 is kind of cheap... Its a 5.1 mega pixel which I know theres like 6.0 and 6.1 mega pixel but hey it dusnt really matter and its kind of the same really.. Heres the funny part.. I went and bought it with my brother and the thing that made me laugh is the owner of the shop thought that i'm the brother and my brother is my adik.. Its cool to think of it.. But darn am I that old.. nvm bout it.. just take it as a compliment.. -winkp-..

My day din just stop there.. I just got back from a open speech realting to political and peoples point of view.. To tell you the truth it really open my mind and open my heart abit.. I went with my bro and dad and it was amazing... Hearing thoughts and ideas from an adult who are really succesfull and open minded really makes me feel a better person.. One thing that touches my heart was about the peoples needs.. One of the speaker told that half of the population in Malaysia are suffering from 'kekurangan wang' ... and cant afford to buy things that is important to them such as foods.. I mean like whats up with this country.. Cant they see and cant they help these people.. What has the goverment doing.. No offence I'm not against the government or anything but theres this pinch of salt that the goverment needs to handle, I mean come on, we're like entering to year 2007 and poverty in Malaysia are kind of like increasing abit.. I hate the fact that the rich are getting more richer, the poor are getting more poorer.. NO offence I mean for those who deserve to be rich than its ok but there are some who are like FUCKING HELL.. 'duit haram'... Maybe if ur in my age and i;m talking about this you wouldnt understand.. but one day you will.. Remember that this is a warning to those who are son and daughters of a rich or fame or tittle family.. make sure that you do some kindness in this world and make sure that you deserve what you get.. Cause one thing for sure if you have done any sins theres no turning back and with what I heard just now during the political speech your in BIG trouble..

My advice to everyone is to be kind to everyone.. Take care of peoples heart... Make people happy.. Dun be so self centred..Help people in anyways if you can.. Remember we are gods creation, and its our job to help people. If we dont help people, brothers, sisters or anyone there will be no place for peace and harmony.. So take care of each another...

-faisal-...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home