see through me

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

4get about things...

I shouldn't really think about whats happening ryte now.. I think you know whats going on, if u read my last blog I think you know why I'm kind of like bengang and so angry.. Is it my fault for not going to play football ryte now.. Am i to blame for the things that I've done to people?, Should I back out from my team?, Should I back out so that I can make people happy?, Should I... Argh!!!.. FUCKING HELL!!! I'm like so, so, so, so, fed up with everything.. Thinking of dont want to talk to anyone. You know doing things or people telling you or giving you warning makes you just want to smack them and kill them. This is the fucking last tym I'm ever going to listen to some brat or some group of people.. The best thing is not letting anyone knows.. I had to just lie,lie,lie,lie,lie and lie some more so that they dont know the main reason why I cant go..

Ryte now my team that I love and protect is playing without me there.. Gosh!!.. What kind of captain am i.. Why am i so self centred.. But thinking back I cant go.. If I go well it will make things worst.. I have a black history with ktj brats remember.. No one will ever understand why.. hmph.. This is me always making people happy and not letting them know the reason why I'm doing this.. I'm wondering how is it going on ryte now?.. Hope that my team is winning.. If you were in my shoes and you've been treated differently you should know how it feels like to be trap in your own life or the thing that you love.. I am so, so i dunno i cant even describe myself..

Could it be that everything go round the chance?, Or is there only one way to be?, I dunoo.. I dunno what to do. I just cant walk away from it.. I think they deserve something bad as well. Oh man.. I cant believe that I'm thinking like this.. The sad thing is i've build this team with some of my mates and in the end I end up not playing.. The reason WHY??.. so that I can make people happy.. and make people smile and make people have fun and make people feel that they r the best so that they can make themself feel they won and this dude name faisal here is a chicken or a coward.. You know what.. I've had enough of this.. No point of me thinking about it.. Let it go.. I'll 4give them but tak ikhlas and i wont remember what they did to me.. so I'll end my blog about this topic starting from now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home