see through me

Monday, December 18, 2006

'ThE SaCriFicE'

You know when sometime in your life that you have to sacrifice the thing that you love or the thing that you love doing that you dont mind doing it again, and a again anda again.. Well me, basically I have to sacrifice something so that I can make 22 guys happy and play peacefully.. Tomorrow theres a football match emm bj my school vs some school name ktj.. and basically I cant play.. There are many reason why.. No one will understand why..


Just say that this is a blog session isnt it?.. and in a blog we can say anything ryte.. So basically the reason why I dont want to play tmrw is because noone really knows about this but ktj student and me have our own black history.. Im not going to tell what it is.. But just let it keep it in me.. Untill today me and those couple of guys are still enemys.. Lots of things have been going on between me and them especially this year... Im not going much more further than that cause theres no point of telling.. Well to think of it the game that I love which is football I have to just let it go for tmrw.. Not try and think about it.. Its hard base on the fact that I'm the captain and have to just 4get about it is hard..

For everyones information this is me, letting go or backing out things that in the end might make people angry towards me or others.. I know that tmrw if I go things will get abit tense and things that are not suppose to happen will happen.. So to make everyone happy and and fun is better me not go and play and just sit at home.. Darn a taem that I build I am the one yang tak dapat main.. Another thing that im going to get pisst tmrw even so im not going is if any of the ktj players start to push around my players or start to make a gemik or start a fight than I hope that they wish that they'll neevr lived.. Cause they are messing with the wrong person.. I rather them mess around with me but when they mess around with my players than thats it.. YOUR DEAD MEAT!!!.. I know that im being abit stubborn or whateva but the thing is I dont really care.. HELL WITH IT.. This is the last chance i'm giving to this fucking, snobish ktj student.. After this there'll be no place for this student in my head.. I have a very hard, cold, nasty heart some times when dealing with people or enemy that I hate..

Well whateva it is I just hope that tmrw bj will win.. Which I know they can.. I've seen this players play like so amazing that nobody can match them in the district of petaling.. SERIOUS!!! sure maybe we had our ups and down but I know my players and I know how they like to play their game.. BJ team play with style, character and atitude and that is what I respect about them.. They know what they'll do on the pitch.. Even so sometimes they etend to fight but come on having abit of a fight is like adat permainan.. hahaha.. But mostly every single players have their own idols or role model.. For instant adan his role model is luis figo.. but when his on the pitch I dont really c him as luis figo I c him as steven gerrard or stevy g i call him.. really good on the right and central part of midfield.. Gotta respect the guy base on his fitness level.. AMAZING IS THE WORD!!.. Another player is nabil which I could call him Joe cole.. good with the ball.. Well not 2 4get is afeeq the vice captain.. guest he will be taking my position tmrw.. I call johnyy or john terry.. really great on the defensive line.. respect him.. wel gtg.. good luck to each and everyone of my players.. You'll do great.. Make the coach, team proud.. my pride and honour.. BJFC 4ever.. ahhaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home