see through me

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

CoLdPLaY!!

weh Hey!!.. yes the tittle takes you back in time when I wrote something about them.. Well well well this time is more diferent. I'm going to write something about their life its kind of like about there bio.. HAHAH.. I know I'm a fanatic. Cant do anything about it I'm a crazy, alcoholic, fanatic coldplay british BAnd!!..


This is the frontman lead singer CHRIS MARTIN.. remember the name please cause it would be ashame for not knowing about him.. HAHAH.. (not really i'm just making it up).. =p.. Well this fella here is a very hard working person, never seems to stop writing or making songs.. He describe it as day jobbing?.. what the hell is that.. Well day jobbing for him means it happens when the mates in coldplay doesnt seem to put there heart and soul into there music.. Get what I mean?. I hope what I'm going to say after this will suprise you. Well maybe not if you know him already. Well he is married to gwyneth patrol.. Yes that lady with full of character. Lucky man isn't him Mr Chris Martin here..


On the far left is WILL CHAMPION, in the middle is GERRY BURRYMAN and next to him is JOHNNY BUCKLAND.. and with three of them completes the group as COLDPLAY.. The real story how these people met up really was when they were in college in London.. And four of them became mates.. The band started out when chris and johnny wrote a couple of songs and GUY was a playing bass and Will from a guitar he played drums.. Basically all of them were starting out from the beginning..

Then three years after the process of building the band They were among the greatest band in the world nowdays.. They've won 4 grammys, 4 brits awards and many more awards from the Mtv Video music awards and sold out more than 17 milions copy through out the world.. Coldplay has been a band that has establish a platform for british band in the U.K. When they release there first single which is yellow it started to hit every single radio station in the U.K... From there it took from U.K. to Asia and then to the states.. Chris Martin describe their song as a strong, felling melody that makes listeners wants to hear more.. Which is true.. It never seems to make me bored or just say I've had it with this song.. Never once I've ever felt that.

Now they have release three albums in the past couple of years already.. With their latest album The X&Y.. Coldplay describe it as the best album that they have ever work on in the entire music life.. With their latest single that was a boom 'speed of sound' It was an amazing new sound and melody that makes the ears go bada bing bada boom.. get what i mean.. haha I know im acting strange ryte now.. hahaha.. Christ martin during a press confference said that their latest album the reason why they put the name x&y is because is a thing between boys&girls, good&bad and all that stuff.. So its kind of unique he added.. Which is really unique to be said.. well Thats all what I can say about them.. I'm just hoping that one day they will come to Malaysia and perform because one thing for sure I'll be front row singing along and make sure that I have no voice.. for the time being je la.. hahaha.. well.. thats it.. I hope you enjoy reading this blog about Coldplay..

COLDPLAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home