see through me

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Years Resolution..

2006, What a hell of a year. Lots of ups and downs. Lots of believe and trust disappear. I was lost this year even so I accomplish things or stuff that no one else could have. I was surrounded by people, so many of them that it feels like when I'm in a circle I still feel lonely, alone and lost. No one really knew how I felt or how I live my life. Maybe some of them know but not that much. Well cant do anything about. I have no idea why that this year I would say that is the worst year of my life but again to think of it in a positive way what happened to me this year with all the cruel thing that people do to me made me a strong, better, mature person. Every time I always remind myself that if I want to achieve something that is so amazing and that you would always dream about, you have to face challenges. Not just any challenges but big ones. Even so I have to carry the pain that is in me. Cause in the end the pain that you carry along towards your goal will fade away. The pain that always remember of what people do to me or cruel things that people do to me will one day fade away. So I remind myself to just be brave, strong, believe and hope so that your principals and dream will stay strong and come true.
Eliot wiggington once quoted that 'life isn't worth living unless you're willing to take big chances and go for broke'. Well that is absolutely true. If your willing to take big chances and go for broke as well then that is what you call life. Well to sum up the year 2006 I could just say that even I had a crappy year, even so I was lost and been a human object to others but it didn't stop me from achieving the things that I want. It made me a better person a stronger one as well. So I'm glad that bad things happen to me, so call big problem that now days seems so little and not big anymore to me seems to be a small matter. I learn that to be a great person you need to face challenges in life to reach your goal, your light and your dream.

So the year 2007, my new year resolution is that Achieve something big. I know that and realise that along the road to achieve the glory takes time and patient and lots of bumpy road. But it doesn't matter if that is what I want that so let it be. The start of the new year I'm going to a country where desire, dreams will come true and me starting a new chapter of my life. I'm going to America. What a great way to start my new year. A new chapter. My desire is that I want a good education and knowledge so that I could achieve my dreams and my goal and share it with others. From this time I don't care if I have to start from the bottom or to struggle cause I know that i the end it will pays off. Another thing that I desire is to help people. Planning to join a charity organisation. Now days I see that people are having hard times facing through life. So i thought to myself by helping them and give a hand. Another thing is that I desire to pursue my dreams of being a Lawyer. Insyallah with nothing blocking me I'm going to take LAW and see how it goes from there. These are my main things that I would like to lay out. Other stuff about wanting to change, forget, or somethings that relates to that well I'm trying to do it. No doubt in my mind that I will forget things that disturbs me, will forget what people do to me and at the same time will forgive them. Plus I will change to a better person. That I promise. I promise to be a better person, matured, rational and a positive person. Maybe if anyone who knew me they will surprise by me saying that. Well there's a lot more that you didn't know about me. I keep my stuff to myself. If I attend to tell I just lie and let me handle the problem. Cause my problem are my business and my responsibilities. John F. Kennedy once say that (well I would like list down all his quotes)

a.. 'forgive your enemy, but never forget their names'
b.. 'a day when a baby boy was born that's the day he becomes a man and handle his responsibilities'
c.. 'our problem are man made, therefore they may be solved by man, No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings'

These words represent life. I take these words and remind me on how to overcome things. Well let say that I'm hoping to enjoy my new year of 2007 with a BANG!!. Achieving things that no one can is on top of my list. Well to put it in words it means unreasonable man or different than others what Nelson Mandela says. So I'm going full fill my dreams and hold it. Well this is my last blog for 2006. After this I don't think that I have the time to update it. I'll be kind of busy with the America trip and stuff.. But I will be activating my other blog which you can check it out on http://america7.blogspot.com. Please do check it out especially for those who knew me and wonder where did I go?.. hahaha.. So my msg to my close friend or anyone is to take care and be happy. Happy new year.. arrerdenvinchi..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home