see through me

Monday, December 25, 2006

Very,Very,Very tiring weekend... but FUN!!!..

Why didn't I update my blog for 3 days.. Hmph.. Lets??.. >thinking< AH! hA!.. 1... had no time...
2... My bro took the computer..
3... The main thing is that I went to Penang... =)...

Firday... 22/12/06 Send my parents to t
he airport and off to New Zealand and me being home alone again... wohoo!!!.. Love being home alone but at the same time it sucks.. but no worrys I got plenty of time and space for me to do my research about malaysia, afs, and basically get prepared for America and catching up to do on my dvd collection.. damn I'm enjoying myself..

Saturday.. 23/12/06
Went to station Duta took a bus to Penang.. and Yes I took a bus, Have a problem with that?.. Shish some k.l brats are just so bloody brats.. hahaha.. Arrive at station duta at around 9.45 went on the bus to Butterworth aorund 10.30 thank god there
was an oppening in the bus... Kalau tak, tak balik la.. The bus was very comfortable, very relaxing as well.. Even so it was nice but I couldn't sleep. The journey was like 5 hours. So luckily I have my iPod. Which is my bestfriend. HAHAH.. Arrive in Penang at around emm 3.30.. It was a very beautiful day and when your in Penang the only thing that pops up in your mind are the beautiful sunny ocean. Maybe for some penangrians the sea for them is nothing but for KLrians like me, I mean like wow!.. hahaha.. No offence but between the sea in penang I mostly like the ones that is in Terrenganu.. REALLY BEAUTFIUL!!.. Enough about that. Coninue on with my journal.. Then my cousin came and fecth us at the bus station in Butterworth.. It has been a very,very,very long time I havent seen my cousin a year or something. Well goota give credit to my cousin he has this very cool car that you can only buy it America. Really old school pumping, speeding automobile some sort of like a MUSTANG!... The best part of being in Penang is that I get the chance to see my grand dad. It has been a year as well. Well with my parents off in New Zealand I thought this will be a great chance for me to go and see my fav granddad. Oh gosh I really do miss him. Get over it Faisal. You need to get use to it.

Sunday.. 24/12/06
Well I only spend like 2 days and one night in Penang. So this is like my final day in Penang. (sad). mY cousin (haire) took me and my sis to some shopping mall in penang.. Emm megamall penang i think. Well we went bowling. My cousin took a video of us playing bowling and do leave a comment if I upload the video. Because in the video, when it came to my turn I professionally hit a strike.. HAHAHA.. Afte
r we played bowling we went to like a funky hang out place and we eat,eat,eat,eat and eat.. I think I spend alot of time in Penang just eat.. and ya its christmas eve..

Monday 25/12/06 >christmas<
Its 12.00 am and I'm on the bus back to K.L.. and yes I took the midnight bus. Really adventurous and peacefull taking the bus at night. It was kind of sad leaving and saying goodbye to my granddad and my cousin. I dont know when Im ever going to see them again. I hope soon. Taking the bus at night was kind of cold, the b
us driver i think was a bit HIGH!! base on the facts that he drove really,really,really fast.. But the highway during midnight was so dark and no CARS.. hahhaah.. ARRIVE at station duta around 4.30am.. Took a cab to KL sentral.. From there Spend around 2 hours trying to sleeping and just sitting around.. Luckily 7 elevens was open. Had a bit coffee and some sandwhiches.. Then took the bus home and arive home around 7.15am.. The term HOME SWEET HOME really do means alot to me. As what the term in malay is rumahku, syurgaku..haha.. When I arrive home only god knows how sleepy I was.. Dahla I tak tidur 30 hours straight.. Aiyo.. =(.. So I slept from 8.00am till 12.00pm. I know sekejap je kan.. Well thats it. That was my long journey weekend.. Now is 11.16pm on monday night. Updating my blog. Home alone and feeling kind of emm how could I put it into words. Lonely emm dah biasa, maybe just never had the house to myself for 4 month and when I have the house to myself it feels great I guest.. Well thats all.. I'll update my blod soon.. remember to check my other blog realting to the america yes program which you can check it out on http://america7.blogspot.com.. On that website You can check every single detail and background on what Im going to do before I go and how fun the journey is.. well gtg.. bye..

note..
a. K.L central was very peacefull and
takder orang so i had the place to myself.. b. Photos from penang are in my sis camera so it will take a while..
c. Im not that ready for the America t
rip..
d. Go and check out this movie called the lake house its really nice..

1 Comments:

Blogger desdinasi said...

oh yes, busses to/from penang are really comfortable.

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home